Here’s a quick review on our local Real Estate Market.
East bay being one of the hottest markets, let’s see how 2018 Real Estate Market looked for Cities - Dublin, San Ramon, Livermore, Pleasanton. Want to know which city is selling the most? Check out here
Click here to view about how Mortgage Interest rates did for the year.
- Single Family Homes - We did see a little price adjustment for Single Family homes. The average sales price decreased by 6% since the beginning of the year.
- Townhouses - Townhouses had a good year, and had an average sales price increased by 5.7% since the beginning of the year.
- Condominiums - Condos saw the most price increase this year. The average sales price increased by 7% since the beginning of the year.
- Single Family Homes - Prices went up a little, had a moderate increase of 6% since the beginning of the year.
- Townhouses and Condominiums followed the trend, both increased by 11%.
- Single Family Homes - Market completed the year with a higher sales price, with an increase of 4% since the beginning of the year.
- Townhomes and Condominiums averaged with an increase of 4.7% and 5% respectively.
- Single Family Homes - Prices almost stayed close to the start of the year, making it the most stable market.
- Townhomes and Condominiums had an increase of ~2% and 8% respectively.
Looking at the number of properties sold, Livermore had the most active Market, selling the most. Pleasanton and San Ramon did maintain their spots, and Dublin did see a little slow down.
Looking at the mortgage rates, 30-Year Fixed mortgage rates, The year started with the lowest rate 3.99% and then had interest rate hikes throughout the year with the highest rate - a little under 5%.
All in All, TriValley had another great year for Real Estate. TriValley area has lots to offer… For more detailed report about your Property, Neighborhood, feel free to email me at Nancy@GreatTriValleyHomes.com.
Source for all the data: MLS, FreddieMac.com